Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here's the day you hoped would never come ...

Basically I should introduce myself bcuz this my first post. Well theres nothing you really need to know. My therapist made me open a blog, or as he calls it " an internet journal". Why did i have to do this? Bcuz i need to share my feeling and talk about my life to someone, and bcuz i don't know anyone of you guys so he thinks I might be honest and share everything, and apparently he thinks i'm not 100% honest with him, well actually i'm not, and theres a reason for tat coz at first i thought he was hot, but now i'm finding him a bit borng and not as hot as b4 + i try to be as honest as i could, but i think he judges me and i hate it when someone judges me, i know i'm a bad person, but i do have a good side too, but ppl choose to focus on the ugly side, so maybe by writing my feeling, my thoughts, all my hidden secrets and stories here, i won't really care if someone judges me, bcuz i don't know anyone and i really don't care .
So my dear's you will be the shoulder i will cry on, and you will know evey single detail in my lifethe good and the ugly, and i know how ppl just LOVE to hear about someone else's shit, even if they don't know the person, and believe me everyone, you'll love what i have to say.
So everyone enojy the ride and get ready for alot of juciy stories to come up, and with you guy's i'm gna be 100% honest, not cuz i like ya'll or anything, it so i can feel what ppl say when they say " the truth shall set you free" , and to get out all the i tried to keep inside for many years and made me what i am, a crazy person !!!

16 comments:

3aliya said...

welcome to the blogsphere!!

ZeroArk28 said...

well, that's good, I'm looking forward to your posts... stranger.

Âme said...

You sound like FourMe to me.

Welcome to the blogging world.

~ Soul

PaLoMiNo said...

Feel free to say whatever you want as long it will make you feel better!

Welcome & Good Luck:)

super-sonic said...

well that's dark..
as long as the main plot of your blog isn't revolving around a typical love story like the others here then it should be intresting..

eshda3wa said...

welcome to the blog world

where u can say whatever u want however u want it :)

Ammaro said...

anonymity is a blessing.

Navy Girl said...

welcome around to the place where you can say whatever you wana , whever you wana :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere :) spill it all out....

CrazyCatQ8 said...

well welcome to the blogging world .. we r all waiting for the story ;)

FourMe said...

this should be interesting!

Smart-y said...

welcome 2 3alam al blogging ;)
enjoy ur stay here.

Ahmed said...

Welcome to the blogsphere

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere! Just spill anything you want and don't care!

Lost said...

welcome to blogsphere hun :)

Eramsurviv0r said...

Maybe i'm being paranoid here, but the fact that this post was made on April 1st makes me....wary >_>